An experienced professional searching for a full time race car driving position.
“Great car and throttle control, patient yet aggressive, raw driving talent, endless car knowledge, marketable, inability to quit”
- Asphalt 1/4 midgets at age 4-10, Weekly winner Syracuse NY, track champion, competitive and winner in all classes raced.
- WKA dirt go karts at age 11-15, Weekly winner at various tracks around NC, Woodleaf track champion.
- Worked on Hooters Pro Cup team age 18-21 (Gerry O’Neil, Regan Smith)
- Drove 410 Sprint Car at age 21
- Driving instructor @ Jeff Gordon and Mario Andretti’s Driving Experience, Lowe’s Motor Speedway, Homestead at age 22-25
- Over 500 wins with multiple track championships in New York, and North Carolina.
- Dirt Late Models at age 22-Present– Carolina Speedway winner, weekly top 5 contender at all tracks visited
My passion is racing and the motor sports industry. I grew up around racing and the tracks thanks to my father Jerry O’Neil who has raced everything from Super Modified, Top Fuel Drag, ARCA, Busch, and the Winston Cup series. While racing in Winston Cup our family relocated to Mooresville-LKN North Carolina, which is the racing capital of the world. I strive to become a full time, successful race car driver at the highest levels!”